Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your Terms and Conditions of use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, as your use of services is subject to, your acceptance of and compliance with the following http://www.iconicindia.com terms and conditions:
BY YOUR POSITIVE ACTS OF ACCESSING www.iconicindia.com, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE.
1. This website www.iconicindia.com found at the uniform resource locator (URL) id- www.iconicindia.com- has been set up and promoted, and is maintained, by Iconic Fashions Retailing Pvt Ltd. with its administrative office currently located at (Headoffice address Jaipur).
2. The website www.iconicindia.com is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of information for its users / members / visitors.
3. In these terms, references to you, means the user registering and accessing the website. Service Providers means the third party service providers, and We or Us means Iconic Fashions Retailing Pvt Ltd.
4. By subscribing to or using any of our services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
- On a minimum order value of Rs. 2500, you'd be eligble to receive a 10% cashback in the form of Gift Voucher
- The Gift Voucher would be sent to you via SMS on your registered mobile number
- The Gift Voucher would be sent to you after the Return Cycle, of your ordered article, gets over (i.e. 15 days after delivery)
- The Gift Voucher can only be redeemed on iconicindia.com and not at any of the Iconic Store
- The Gift Voucher would be valid for 60 days from the date of issue
- The 10% cashback is a limited period offer
Introduction of www.iconicindia.com
www.iconicindia.com is an Internet based E-Commerce portal owned and operated by Iconic Fashions Retailing Pvt Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of India.
Once registered You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You will notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.